Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which hair color should I use?

I want to dye my hair this weekend. I used Loreal Natural Match 7W Dark Golden Blonde a few months ago. Should I use that again or use Clairol Natural Instincts Brass Free 7C Dark Blonde? I have fair skin and light brown/hazel eyes, so what would look better on me? I really need some opinions.



Loreal Natural Match 7W Dark Golden Blonde:http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/152822...



Clairol Natural Instincts Brass Free 7C Dark Blonde:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1394/1345...



Ten points for the best answer! Thanks %26lt;3



Which hair color should I use?

Use the one that is closest to your natural color. If you go too dark, it will wash out your complexion. If you go too light, you will look monochromatic. If they are both equally close, go darker for the holiday season. Make sure that you get your eyebrows professionally done if the color is too different from your natural color (nothing looks weirder than dark eyebrows on a platinum blonde...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan