Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wanting to go back to natural, but can i dye it at home with high lights?

I got my hair colored to a light brown and got high lights a while ago. So you can see my roots (Dark brown) and I don't like it. I was thinking about dying it to match my natural color again.



If I get Loreal or any of thse other kinds of home-hair-dying products and use it on my already dyed hair and high lights will it look bad or funny? I dont want to get it stripped because that sounds harsh. But yeah my hair is a lighter color and I'm dying it darker, I think it should work out, but I need a second oppinion!



Wanting to go back to natural, but can i dye it at home with high lights?

its possible to dye it yourself, but alot of the time it doesn't turn out right. i suggest that you get it professionally dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan