Sunday, November 29, 2009

Curling gel?

My hair is naturally straight. Is there any kind of gel or mousse that i can apply on my hair so that my hair can be curly without the curling iron ??? It takes too long to do the iron cuz my hair is long.



My friends told me to use the Loreal mousse, and just rub it kind of up and down to make waves. But it doesn't work for me. When she applys it on, her hair looks really naturally curly and have a shiny wet looking ??? What can i do ????



Curling gel?

ok...there is this stuff called CURLS UP...its in a cute pink bottle...available at wal mart...and also...theres something called curling shampoo...but i have never used that...the curling gel (curls up) works for me...i hope u get rid of all ur hair troubles!! merry christmas!



Curling gel?

GET GARNIER FRUITIES OR PANTIENE PROV ITS WORKS GREAT I HAVE THE SAME HAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan