Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

Im 15 i need i want to get a new look for the summer! im going to get layers and dye my hair. So which do i do first? Im going to put light brown highlights in my hair and red brown streaks too. Do i dye my hair first or cut it first? We are not going to a hairstylest for her to color my hair only for the haircut i want my hair to look like this http://us.lorealprofessionnel.com/_en/_u... so what hair highlights is the closest to this? i have dark brown hair pic of me %26gt; http://360.yahoo.com/profile-tbWlQOghcrW...



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

Get the cut then the color. I would let a stylist do the color too.



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

cut it first!!! because you may want to dye your hair were it's on the edges or something like that. trust me, cut it first!



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

dye it and then cut it.



it will keep your new good ends for getting ruined



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

Dye it and then cut it. That way you can cut your hair around the way you dyed it because it won't always turn out the same.



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

You dye your hair first and then cut it so you know that your ends are evenly dyed.



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

cut it then dye it so you don't waste dye and you can get more dye in for a better look.



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

well my mom is actully a hairdresser and she recomends coloring and then cutting! but its your hair and you need 2 feel good about your dission. you could also go talk to some hair dressers! or go look at some hair hair magazines they usually have techniques for popular summer hair or get a hair cut u like cut it out and show it to your hair dresser (inclouding the color u want). and are just some of the things i could do!



if u look at the link it kinda looks like the color u want!



Help me!!!!!!!!!!!?

Cut it first and then dye it. Once you have the style cut into your hair you will know better where the high lights should be placed. Hope you get what I mean. Good luck and hope your hair turns out fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan