Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

Loreal, Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences?



I recently got highlights in my hair (no bleach) and am debating if i should wash it today. The last time i washed it was the day before yesterday... and I want to wash it today but I heard washing it too much with "cheap brands" will strip them right off? So would Loreal Vive! be cheap? And if so, what do you recommend I use? I was thinking Biolage, is that a good one?



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

When I think of cheap brands, I immediately think of Pantene, which is awful and coats your hair in wax. If you want to stay away from cheap, then go for something you can only get in a salon. But honestly, I have tried various shampoos and Garnier Fructis is hands down the best shampoo I've used on my hair. And it smells great too!



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

Use Herbal Essences or Johnson's Baby Shampoo.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

its shouldn't take the colour out, it may fade it a little bit, but not totally remove it



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

anything you can get at the grocery store or Walmart is considered cheap. Go to an inexpensive hair salon if you worried about cost. You can usually get a promotional shampoo/conditioner of better quality for around $15. Yes, you are safe to wash your hair.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

I don't think they're cheap brands. My favorite shampoo and conditioner is Garnier Fructis!



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

I don't think they are cheap brands. I use L'Oreal Vive %26amp; I love it. Herbal Essences actually keeps my hair healthy - my stylist noticed how much healthier it looked after using it. I'm not the biggest fan of Garnier Fructis though.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

No they are not cheap. It's highlights they are supposed to go they dont stay on forever.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

Yes, they are the lower price hair product.



Any salon product would be ok for you if you have normal hair. I use Mario Tricoci just because I get my hair cut and color there.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

They have shampoo's for dyed hair, and blonde hair, to keep the color locked in. Check into those if your really concerned about keeping your coloring intact, and as healthy as you can. Go to any hair salon and ask, they usually have them in the store and you can buy them there. Some are even sold at Walmart.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

i love Biolage. do not get loreal vive, i hated it.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

Loreal would be a good one to use. Make sure you buy the shampoo for colored hair. You can also buy Nexxus at retail stores now and it's far from a "cheap brand".



I would suggest that you go to a salon and buy from there. With the better quality shampoos, you use less.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

Ok, so here's the scoop. There aren't really any brands that are considering shockingly cheap. I mean, there are, but that kind of narrows it down to a few. Shampoos do different things. Some give you volume or a nice lift, and others are for dandruff. Either way, the main principle of shampoo is that it cleans your hair. For you, because of your highlights, I would strongly reccomend that you use a shampoo especially for colored or treated hair. It doesn't really even have to be a special, expensive brand...just one that has color treated written on it. I know L'oreal has shampoos like that and if you want, you can buy an expensive brand. It really is up to you and what you want for your hair!



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

I like Garnier. Herbal essence just smells good. Try infusium. nexxus too,espescially Humectress Conditoner. It will Change your life lol



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

pureology, redkin, paul mitchell are some of the better brands. and unless you got really crapy highlights they shouldn't drasticly fade in one wash, it should happen gradually. i wouldn't buy any shampoos from wal-mart or rite-aid go to a place that sell professional products that you can trust, because you never know the kind of reaction those knock offs are going to have on your colored hair.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

No, those aren't consider cheap brands. Suave and White Rain are examples of cheap shampoos. Your highlights should stay. Use L'Oreal or Garnier the Dove line, John Frieda, etc. Some of the so-called cheap products are just as good as the expensive, I use Alberto quite a bit. Right now I'm using John Frieda. It's pretty much trial and error when it comes to shampoo. Just don't use any dandruff shampoos such as Head and Shoulders or Sebulex, they can strip color from the hair.



Are these considered "Cheap brands"?

the color shouldn't come out right away it might tone down but thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan