Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm really confused :S:S?

i really wanna remove my permanent black hair dye and all the advice columns say use Loreal Colour Zap but i cant find it anywheree!



i live in the uk so i checked Superdrug, Boots ,Savers and that but they didnt have it :S



where can u get it?



pls help i'm getting my hair cut today :O



I'm really confused :S:S?

I agree with the first poster. Go to Loreal's web site and search the product you want. They may have on line listings of where you can buy it in your area. If they don't have stores in your area that have it them send them an email and ask customer service to get back to you. If there is no store in your area that carries that product then you can order it directly from the company.



I'm really confused :S:S?

Look it up on net n u might be able to buy it online.



if u have already tried thn i'm nt sure sorry xx



I'm really confused :S:S?

Just get any kinda of dye remover. doesn't have to be loreal. just know that after you do it your hair wont be back to your normal color because you died it black so it will turn out a littler darker than your normal. You can also ask when you get your hair cut if they can remove the coloring for you. It will obviously cost more but then at least you wont have to worry about it getting messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan