Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've had jap stra8nin and what to get foils?

Hi ppl, i've had japenese stra8nin a week ago the hair dresser said i can colour/foil it after a week. My hair is currently dry, its brown atm (used to be completely blond which obviously damaged my hair esp the ends) and i want foils but worried it will break, what should i do? im sick of brown hair (my hair is originally black)if i shouldnt have foils what do u suggest i do in terms of colour? and what brand should i use (atm i have been using the no amonia stuff by loreal but the lighter colours obviously dont work in my hair... please help!?



Desperate for a colour change



I've had jap stra8nin and what to get foils?

usually when they said "no ammonia" means "no lift". They deposit color only.



you don't wanna go too light - it will break.



You wanna go to the salon after all...because of the straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan