Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tough desision...YOU PICK?

I am looking to give my hair more of an edge so I am going to use Loreal Paris color rays but cant decide what color to use....red rays or ******* flash??!! help and I might use ur desision go to http://www.lorealparis.ca/en/haircolor/i...



to see the two color and all 5 colors!! =D



Tough desision...YOU PICK?

******* flash! I think red highlights have already been done a lot. ******* highlights are something different, that's for sure. Just make sure you are really positive you want to highlight your hair -- highlighting/dying your hair does cause damage. The decision is ultimately up to you! I hope you like whatever you pick.



Tough desision...YOU PICK?

it really depends on what your hair color is now. if your hair is brown, try red. if your hair is blond, try fuscia. trust me, the fuscia in blonde hair looks really cool.



Tough desision...YOU PICK?

omg DO NOT DO YOUR OWN HIGHLIGHTS IF YOU HAVE DARK HAIR...IT WILL TURN ORANGE.I PROMISE..IF ITS LIGHT..HIGHLIGHT AWAY...ID SAY RED CUZ ITS MORE VERSATILE...******* IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A HAIRCOLOR..ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A CRAYON COLOR.



Tough desision...YOU PICK?

red's been done too many times...



be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan