Thursday, November 26, 2009

Which hair care line is the best to use?

I`m thinking of these hair care lines:KEUNE,SCHWARZKOPF,LOREAL.Which one is the best for oily hair and hairloss?Are they harsh for hair?Please give me some information about the brand that you will choose.And,do you think expensive hair care lines are hrsh for hair?I`m affraid from this!



Which hair care line is the best to use?

Avada- all natural and very good for you and the environment



Which hair care line is the best to use?

ENJOY is a really good hair line, especially for oily hair. I use Enjoy, and don't have to wash my hair as often. It's great and it smells good. :)



Which hair care line is the best to use?

i like clynol!



Which hair care line is the best to use?

I use Fekkai...I love it. I don't think anything else compares



Which hair care line is the best to use?

I use Sauve. They are not only reasonably priced, they have lots of different shampoos %26amp; conditioners for all hair types including color-treated %26amp; damaged.



Which hair care line is the best to use?

pureology or euphora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan