Sunday, November 29, 2009

Swim Shampoo?

I have naturally light blonde hair. I have a pool, and I've only been in it three times and I already have green hair! I have thouroughly washed my hair with Loreal Kids Swim and Sport Shampoo each time I got out of the pool, so obviously that is not working. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a good swim shampoo out there that either you use or someone you know uses? If so, please tell.



Thanks.



Swim Shampoo?

Try this article, it might help. Or even just try googling "swim shampoo." I used to work at a Rite Aid Pharmacy and we sold the crap out of this swim shampoo in the summer, but I can't think of the name of it! Maybe if I do, I'll get back to you!



**A-ha! It is the UltraSwim Shampoo and Conditioner that are mentioned in the article. If you look below the Shampoo, there is a link to the site that sells the shampoo. A drugstore might also carry it, so check there:)**



Swim Shampoo?

Sometimes at wal-mart you can find a special swim shampoo. I forget what it is called, but it is in a clear bottle. It has a conditioner that goes with it. I use it, and I LOVE it!



Swim Shampoo?

Even with a swim shampoo, the chemicals in a pool are very hard on the hair. Best to wear a swim cap.



Swim Shampoo?

I had that problem. Nothing takes the greeness out. I finally went to a professional, and they stripped my hair with stuff that takes the green out. It still didn't work. I think throughout the summer the sun just bleached it more and the green just seemed to dissappear after awhile. Be patient. (although green isnt that appealing). Or i guess maybe you could see a h air professional, it MIGHT work for you.



Swim Shampoo?

Yes Go to your nearest hair salon that carries Paul mitchell products ask if they have the shampoo three if they do buy it it cleanse all the impurities in it such as chlorine. I would also like to suggest that you get the awaphui spray if you r prone to sun burns. You may look into getting a leave in conditioner. cuz that chlorine can damage your hair and dry it out. All the above are by Paul Mitchell. Good luck



Swim Shampoo?

have u ever had your hair dyed or colored at a salon? because i know that if you have dyed blonde hair, or highlights, then it could turn green, but i have never ever dyed my hair, it's completely natural, and that's never happened to me. i swim all the time. im not trying ot brag, i just never thot natural blonde hair could turn green. but that's happened to a couple of people i know. i don't know how they got it out, but i would suggest a professional hair salon, i don't think a shampoo could do that



Swim Shampoo?

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Kroger, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!



http://www.organixhair.com/



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan