Sunday, November 29, 2009

$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

Does expensive shampoo work better than normal shampoos that you buy at a local store (brands like: Pantene, Loreal, Garnier, Hebal Essence, etc) Do they actually make your hair all nice, or is it just a waste of money? Have YOU tried expensive shampoo? Is is just a waste of money, or is it a good investment?



What type of shampoo is YOUR favorite? How good is it and why do you like it?



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

There are HUGE differences between cheap and expensive shampoos:



1. cheap shampoos are mostly water, so you need to use more, which makes you run out faster. expensive shampoo is comprised of more ingredients and is more concentrated, so it actually lasts longer. you end up paying about the same money on expensive and cheap shampoo over a three month period!



2. cheap shampoos SEEM to do a good job because they make your hair "silky" and "shiny". the ingredient in cheap shampoos that does this is silicone. it coats the hair follicle to make it shiny and silky at first, but in the longrun, silicone is actually quite damaging to your hair. expensive shampoos give your hair shine without using such chemically damaging ingredients!



I have tried many expensive and cheap shampoos. The WORST of the cheap shampoos is Pantene. It strips your hair of color and uses more silicone than any other cheap shampoo. The BEST cheap shampoo is Dove, as it uses less silicone (but still a damaging amount).



The BEST shampoos are going to be more expensive, naturally. I highly suggest Redken All Soft Heavy Cream as a repairing conditioner. My ALL TIME FAVE, however, is Frederick Fekkai. I've been using his shampoos and conditioners for a long time now and absolutely NOTHING compares. You can buy them at Sephora and Target!



For some good reviews, check out makeupalley.com. It's a place for real people to rate products and write reviews, and there's also a section where you can swap your products for someone else's to try out a new brand. Very worth it!



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

I like Redken... is that how you spell it? idk. It was like $20 for the shampoo and conditioner. I can't really afford anything more expensive. but it works for me. You can tell a difference like the first time i've used it. now it's just normal i guess.



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

I've tried expensive shampoo and conditioner... I think its a waste of money. You just need to try different cheap ones till you find the one that is right for you. I use Garnier it works great with my hair. And i get a lot of complements on how smooth my hair is.



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

I use Big Sexy Hair products (shampoo, conditoner and styling spray) and I love it! It is expensive but I have thicker wavy hair and if I use cheap my hair gets all fuzzy. Of the cheaper ones I don't mind Loreal though..



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

Flex is my all time favorite, second is the newer fruictis.



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

One big difference between the "normal" shampoos and the salon products is the concentration. Salon products are generally more concentrated and have less water added to them. Take a look at a bottle the next time you buy one, and see if one of the main ingredient's is water. If so, chances are it won't be as good or last as long. You should only need a quarter sized amount for medium length hair.



$$$$ Does The PRICE Make The DIFFERENCE? $$$$?

My sister is a hairstylist and since she opened her salon I have bought professional hair products. I have used Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Redken and Goldwell but my favorite is Paul Mitchell it has improved my hair a lot, I can really feel the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan