Thursday, November 26, 2009

How soon can I RE-COLOUR my hair...?

I coloured it two days ago with Loreal Preference and the roots are a lighter colour than the rest...I put the colour all over instead of just the roots first which I think was the problem.



thanks...



How soon can I RE-COLOUR my hair...?

The roots are your virgin hair so to speak so it is going to dye different then the rest of your hair. Even if you try to redye it, you are going to have the same problem.



How soon can I RE-COLOUR my hair...?

Every once a month? depends how old you are and how often have white hair. If you don't have white hair, every two /3 weeks



How soon can I RE-COLOUR my hair...?

to be safe 6 weeks so you dont burn out your hair. and make it fall out. dying to close together can cause it fall out from over use of the chemical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan