Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do you think of Loreal Preference?

What do you think of the new Loreal Preference "Les True Brunettes" brand? I have dark hair and when I used Revlon Colorsilk, I did NOT get the results promised =/ I'm hoping to try Loreal but I need some opinions first. Thanks.



What do you think of Loreal Preference?

I colour my hair at home all the time, and I have found that almost all home colourants will look darker on you than they will on the packet..... and not all of them offer the 100% grey coverage they promise....not that I have any of course, lol. I didn't particularly care for Loreal Preference..... the only one I will use now is Schwarzkopf Revital Colour....my second favourite is Clairol Nice %26amp; Easy.



What do you think of Loreal Preference?

It is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan