Friday, June 18, 2010

I got blackest black instead of natural black dye?

im trying to go back to my natural hair..im gonna use the Loreal Natural Match. My hair is kinda dark brown ish and turns orangish in the sun so i wanna cool it with this dye. But i got blackest black by accident %26amp; i don't know if i want to use it since i don't want it to look too dark. A long time ago i got soft/natural blacks and they all turn out unnatural looking black anyways so should i still use the dye i bought?



I got blackest black instead of natural black dye?

If ur hairs brown with orange tones, and u wanna get to a natural black, u'll need a black with a blue base, blacks black, im thinking u want more of a dark brown, cause if u want black, thats what u';ll get. I had a dark brown and some people said it looked black in some lights. Still get a blue based color, thats why box isnt good to use, box colors have mixed bases.



I got blackest black instead of natural black dye?

Your hair will most likely soak it up and you will have very dark black hair, and it most likely won't look natural. I would have it professioanlly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan