Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair dye help, dark hair to blonde?

I have died my hair several times, and i would like to be blonde. My natural hair colour is light brown. And the colour i have now won't lift, it is dark brown/black with bright blonde roots. I have the blonde roots because i already had roots of my natural hair colour and I tried bleaching it with Loreal Paris Blonde Supreme box dye. The roots are all that went blonde, the rest of my hair is still dark, lighter than before but still very dark. I cannot afford getting my hair done professionally. If i try a better box bleach like Flash Lightning ( a higher lift), to bleach it, and then dye it with blonde dye on top of that would that work or are there any suggestions. i am freaking out over what to do!



Hair dye help, dark hair to blonde?

You need to strip your hair to get it right



Hair dye help, dark hair to blonde?

you would either have to Bleach it or Strip it either way its really damaging. Hair color will never lift dark hair color.



Hair dye help, dark hair to blonde?

If I were you, I'd save up some money and get it professionally done before your hair falls out or breaks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan