Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair dilemma, people!?

Okay, so about three months ago, I dyed my hair red with Loreal ColorRays. Then last week I dyed it back to black with Garnier 100% because the vibrant red had ceased to be vibrant...and red. It looked like puke orange, if such a color exists. Anyhow, now it's black again and I want to try the purple ColorRays. Can I do it now after dying my hair black? I doubt the black dye was very harsh on my hair, but what do I know? I believe the ColorRays use peroxide or whatever that nasty chemical is, but it went fine before. I think I might be able to handle it, being a religious shampooer/conditioner, but if I did purple tips, would they become super brittle/break off? I don't want that, but black is SOOOOOOO boring! Please help, thanks! ~ mr. wonderful



Hair dilemma, people!?

Since you're a guy, I'm going to guess your hair is short? If it is, then there is good news - in a few weeks time, you'll be getting all that black cut off anyway, right? Well, that's how I deal with my hair boredom. I get it cut every few weeks and usually lose most of the previous color - once it's all been cut out, then I change. Can you deal with the black for just a few more weeks? Then you'll have new, healthy hair to color and won't have to worry about previous abuse.



And I'd like to recommend Herbal Essences hair colors if they are available in your area - the colors stay true much longer than any other brand I have used and I don't notice nearly as much drying/damage to my hair after coloring.



Hair dilemma, people!?

i think u need to take this one to the professionals ..lol



Hair dilemma, people!?

Look Mr Wonderful, inmy experience as Image consultant, you have to make a profesional extraction of the black color in a very proved profesional salon, if not, you are going to mess up with your hair, and I think you prefer black than bold.. am I right?



And please, stop using comercial dyes bought at supermarkets, they are not good for the hair, as for instance some Loreal profesional colours, or whats best, the colour shines from Sebastian (which I truly recommend you). So, if you get your color extracted, it will leave your hair cuticle open, so it absorbs the vegetable colour from colour shines (which is natural, no peroxide), and the color will seal the hair cuticle, giving it a boost of color, shine and health. And you can choose from a big line of fun colors.



Check out the colors in colourshines index at sebastian, you will see what I am talking about. I recommend them totally.



Hair dilemma, people!?

It's a lot of punishment on the hair, my friend. Loreal has a consumer hotline 800 number where you can talk to the hair care experts and they'll tell you what is best. try www.lorealparisusa.com



Hair dilemma, people!?

well you BETTA WORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan