Friday, June 18, 2010

HELP.... dying my hair back to blonde, but i have fusion extensions!?

My natural hair color is a medium blonde. I went from a platinum blonde to a dark brown about 6months ago. Yesterday i decided to go back to blonde... I used blondissima highlight bleach to strip the color... but what i ended up with was about 2ins of yellow at my roots and the rest of my hair was an orange brown.



SO i then decided to add Loreal Excellence Ultra Ash blonde to my hair and although it made it light, i STILL have the 2 tonal look going on.



I want my hair back to a nice ash blonde rather than this horrible brassy yellow/orangebrown.



ALSO i should add that i have 18" fusion extensions that i put on AFTER all the dying, but need to know also if i can go ahead and dye the fusion area.



(tried the purple shampoo...it was wonderful, removed the yellow, but the extensions are now a purplish color... HELP!!



1) how do i make my hair look ashy rather than coppery?



2) Can i dye near my fusions?



3) Will the purple shampoo color wash out when i shampoo?



HELP.... dying my hair back to blonde, but i have fusion extensions!?

* Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



* Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan