Friday, June 18, 2010

I color at home. My roots were grown out so I colored again. My highlights turned greenish. Can I fi

This has happened to me before. I think I bought the same color again by mistake. I bought Loreal les True Brunettes Ultra light ash brown (by the way I LOVE this coloring, just bought the wrong color). Anyway, the roots look fine, but it is the highlights that I had, that turned a greenish gray. My natural hair color is dk brown (with a few strands of gray). The sun used to turn my hair a pretty blondish light brown. But now that I'm older, when my hair roots grow out, they are a ugly dk brown w/grays, so I've been coloring it light brown at home. I also highlight my hair at home (approx 6 months ago). Anyway, I have long hair and about 3-4 inches look greenish/gray. Is it too soon to re-color at home? If so what color should I try? Or should I highlight my hair? I know that if I just leave it alone the blonde highlights will come back, it just takes a long time.



Thanks for any advice you can give! :o)



I color at home. My roots were grown out so I colored again. My highlights turned greenish. Can I fix at home?

Because of all the chemicals that you already put into your hair I would go to a hair stylists so that you get the color you want. Yes it is to soon at home.



I color at home. My roots were grown out so I colored again. My highlights turned greenish. Can I fix at home?

try a semi permanent color -- natural instincts -- with gold or red in the name. the ends are green because the ash toned down the reds. semi-permanent is more gentle so you can do it the same day -- i have -- to tone your color.



I color at home. My roots were grown out so I colored again. My highlights turned greenish. Can I fix at home?

what has happened is there has been to much Ash deposited in the ends if you always use the same colour then you should only be doing the root when they need doing not taking the colour all the way through to the ends and when you do you streaks every few months take them through to the ends personally i wouldn't try to fix this but i would wash it with a salon moisturising shampoo and conditioner every day till it fades or go to the salon and have them fix it good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan