Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dying my hair black. Help.?

I know I keep asking this but I'm kinda worried since I've read quite a few stories about people not getting good results from dying their hair.



Ok well, I've always wanted to dye my hair black, so what I did was I first bought a non-permanent dye (natural black) to see what it would look like on me. It looked good but I was expecting it to be darker. My natural hair color is VERY dark brown, almost black...like the one in this picture with the name of "C-2 Dark Brown":



http://www.hopefashions.com/images/color...



So today, I bought a permanent black hair dye. To be exact, it was this one:



http://www.amazon.com/LOreal-Feria-Hair-...



First question: I'm not planning on doing this but it wouldn't hurt to know. Would it be bad to dye my hair with this permanent one OVER the non-permanent one (mind you, I dyed my hair with the non-permanent only 3 days ago).



Dying my hair black. Help.?

Don't worry about dying it black; most likely you'll need two boxes of dye if your hair is long and/or thick. I know I did!



Temp. dyes always turned out lots lighter than a permanent black dye, so permanent dye won't do that.



Your roots won't be very noticeable unless they're blonde or red or generally really light; my sis has dirty blonde and you can barely tell where the roots have grown and the black dye remains. the roots have grown quite a bit. but my hair is red, and the roots were very noticeable. just dye your roots, it won't ruin your hair to do so.



I recommend Revlon ColorSilk! It's real cheap and it keeps your hair soft and pretty. Plus it works.



I doubt it will have negative effects to use permanent over temp.



Dying my hair black. Help.?

well since your hair color is so close to the color that your permanently putting in your hair i don't believe it will look bad once it grows out. i know that from experience...but i would probably make sure that the temporary dye is out of your hair before you put the permanent dye in your hair b/c the color you bought is REALLY DARK and you don't want it looking purpleish...so i would wait until all the temporary dye is out first. HOPE I HELPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan