Friday, June 18, 2010

Anyone who has used Loreal Color Pulse...?

I was thinking about dyeing my hair black for Halloween and I was planning on using Loreal Color Pulse, since it's my best bet. But I'm afraid to put it in my hair. I know it says non-permenant but I don't trust it. So this is what I ask: did it come out comepletely when you guys used it? I really want to use something that looks natural instead of that nasty spray crap, but I want to make sure I'll have my normal hair back in 8 to 10 washes likes it says.



Anyone who has used Loreal Color Pulse...?

i tried the red one but since my hair is so black it didn't really show up so it was pretty much a waste of money. it usually washes out in a few months. if your hair is blonde or a light color and unless you're willing to have black hair for a while, don't do it and stick to color hairspray.



Anyone who has used Loreal Color Pulse...?

I tried one of the reds, and it washed out in less than a week (about what the package says). I'm sure it will wash back out - it's just a temporary hair "stain" - but blacks can be tricky. It might take longer to get it out, and you might have to use clarifying shampoo a couple of times.



If there's a number on the package give them a call. They'd be the best people to get an answer from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan