Friday, June 18, 2010

The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

Hi guys, i have long brown wavy, thick hair. I can't seem to find something that will make my hair perfect like i just got out of the salon.



Ive tried:



Ganeir frutise (and then realized i was alergic to it)



john frieda brillant brunette (gave me pimples on my forehead)



loreal vive pro- its ok, but not wonderful



pantene pro-v -ehh



I'm looking for something new that will give me awesome, clean, glowing, not frizzy hair and maybe something that will help me make my hair straighter.



PLEASE HELP and thanks!



p.s- i need to be able to get it at target or kmart, and if you have any tips that would be great!



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

the new herbal essences work graet!



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

Aussie and herbal essence!!!



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

FRIZZ- EASE



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

i agree, i love the herbal essences. i tend to circulate several shampoos, but i like when it's that one's turn. it smells great, %26amp; i use one that straightens my hair a little bit (my hair gets so frizzy!)



i use the pink one- i think it has a green top. it smells amazing.



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

Mane and Tale/ Horse Shampoo.



My hair is like your, but I really like tressime.



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

Herbal Essences is great, and there are all different kinds you can try.



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

use a less exspensive shampoo like suave i love it %26amp; wen ur hair is damp use suave ant frizz cream it makes ur hair shiny %26amp; smooth



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

HA! I have the perfect S%26amp;C - I used to have the same u have and now is very silky shiny and NOT firzzy at all - Graham Webb Silk Repair Thermal Shampoo and the 30 second sheer conditioner...YES they are pricey BUT trust me they are soooooooo worth it =)



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

The best shampoo is Infusium 23. It smells really good too!! Try step 1,2,and 3. Plus it's not that expensive...each bottle runs about $5-$6.



The perfect shampoo/conditoner?

try alagio. it works better than any I have used it is available at salons and many grocery stores too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan