Friday, June 18, 2010

THE KERASTASE RANGe?

Has anyone tried the loreal kerastase range?



When i went to the salon recently they dyed my hair and because i was a lil weak they used kerastase in the green bottle and it was really good. but then after a few washes at home using my own shampoo,conditioner (aussie %26amp; pantene) my hair wasnt as healthy and nice.



where can i buy it? i live in the uk



THE KERASTASE RANGe?

Hi, my sis is using this brand for the anti-frizz in orange bottle after she wash and semi-dry she will put tis like a leave in conditional. Bt she is using loreal products for her shampoo and conditional. They have many series for Kerastase and shampoo too, my sis usually bought it at the salon which carries tis brand of products. U can go back to your salon and buy it. Hope this will help u. =)



THE KERASTASE RANGe?

I'm not sure about what stores sell them, but, you can buy them online.



http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/kerast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan