Sunday, June 20, 2010

How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

Last night, I colored my naturally dark brown hair w/ Loreal Preference shade: Light Brown. I followed the directions step my step and my hair still came out Dark brown. I recently cut off all my hair so my hair is pretty much virgin hair, so I just don't know what to do, or what went wrong. I dont want to put anymore permanent dyes or bleach in my hair. Do any one have any suggestions what I should do about lightening it?



Thanks



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

There are hair colors out now that are specifically designed to lighten darker hair without having to bleach them. Your hair won't go blonde but it will lighten your hair more then just a regular hair color. I know Nice 'n Easy as well as Loreal both have hair coloring designed for dark hair,,,,Give them a try!



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

lemon juice



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

put in highlights...go to stylist..and theyll do it. its not bleach but itll make ur hair the color you want. good luck!



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

Sure. You can use Sun-In! Its not a dye and it will gradually lighten your hair. But don't overdo it a little goes a long way!



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

its slow, but stay out in the sun alot. imean ALOT!!!



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

The sun generally lightens your hair. You can also lighten your hair by adding lemon juice to it - lots of it. You will need to deep condition your hair afterwards though.



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

it is hard to dye dark hair lighter



but you can strip your hair of all color



it will turn out an orangy color, but don't worry.



if you dye it the color on the box, it should turn out the color you want



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

Take this from someone who did the exact same thing: your hair-color will fade. You don't need to bleach it or do anything with it because over time water, the sun, and shampoos are going to strip your hair of some of its color, especially if your hair-color came out of a box. It took me about a week to get used to my new, dark hair-color, and it takes about a couple weeks before it begins to fade. So I'd just advise you to wait it out and see what you think of your hair in a couple more weeks. Good luck!



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

If Light Brown kit did not lighten it-[and that contains peroxide] you will not get significant results from lemon put on the hair and left to dry in the sunlight either. [normally a good way to get a lighter shade or highlights] I suggest you just paint some streaks with peroxide paste lightener, that way you won't be putting it on your whole scalp and hair and can adjust with more highlights as you become better at applying the paste. Good luck



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

There is this product that is sold at walmart, target, or wal-greens called "sun in". It cost about $4. You wash your hair first and then spray it onto the hair. Then you blowdry your hair. As your hair gets drier, you will start to notice the color. After several shampoos, your natural color will start to apear; but to reverse it, just spray your hair again. Its easier, not messy, and it wont break your hear like all those other chemicals. Also, if you hang out in the sun it gives it like a natural highlighted look. I've used it several times and it's the quickest way to a new look!



How Do I Lighten my dk. brown hair w/o bleaching it?

Get a strong shampoo- prell and head and shoulders is known for stripping hair of some color. Just make sure to use A LOT of conditioner after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan