Sunday, June 20, 2010

Loreal Feria #110?

Okay so I used to have brown hair (like, medium brown hair..not too dark and not really light) Then, i dyed it blonde for the first time about 2 years ago. Well, I had been going to the same guy to get my roots touched up every 6 weeks and then then he died. Since then, I have tried 3 other hairdressers and none of them were that great..My hair was always..brassy..So i decided to buy Loreal Feria #110 to do my roots and I really liked the results!! they were perect! No brassiness and it looked perfect! Then after only 2 or so weeks i could start seeing roots again! Ive never started seeing roots soo quickly!! Am I doing something wrong?..What do I need to do?



Loreal Feria #110?

It could be that the L'Oreal brand is simply not holding in your hair that long. It is probably fading out fast, plus it's a drug store brand. Try using a Professional Salon Brand.



If you shop at Sally Beauty Supply, you may want to consider longer lasting professional salon brands such as Clairol Professional or Wella. You can find hair swatches on shelf at Sally that will help you pick the right shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan