Friday, June 18, 2010

Relaxed my hair, and now losing around 100 - 150 strands daily, maybe even more.what to do?

Hi, i had relaxed my hair in October, they gave me loreal professional shampoo and conditioner, i used it for a month, couldnt use longer coz my dandruff started coming back. started using pantene shampoo which comparitively helps reduce dandruff for me, after conditioning i put a cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with water. on my hair, they say it reduces dandruff too.. i have vit c and multivitamins(for hair and skin) daily, Everytime i comb my hair my floor is full of my hair, i need to vaccum daily coz its everywhere, hall, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, balcony, everywhere... please help i really dont know why i am losing sooo much hair,cant even comb my hair like i used to... Please help. i thought maybe becoz i am not using the saloon shampoo and conditioner but when i started using it i still lose a lot of hair..



i am going to turn bald sooon,.. I never lost so much hair until i relaxed my hair , but now what to do, the damage is already done, please help please please



Relaxed my hair, and now losing around 100 - 150 strands daily, maybe even more.what to do?

Not good, my hair is relaxed too and breakage is really bad for relaxed hair. If you have too much breakage your going to need to get it all cut off. You need to condition your hair as much as possible, I suggest using Nairobi products which you can find online for cheap, and are actually meant for relaxed hair. Also, don't use any kind of heat on it. Good luck!



http://www.nairobiudoa.com/



Relaxed my hair, and now losing around 100 - 150 strands daily, maybe even more.what to do?

how old are you?if your old it`s normal.but if your not eat seaweed.sleep more



Relaxed my hair, and now losing around 100 - 150 strands daily, maybe even more.what to do?

Did you go to a dermatologist?



You are damaging your hair. Your hair is not supposed to be relaxed. Go to this website and get som suggestions from other black women experienced the same thing.



Nappturality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan